View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 04:35 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
The retrial is the part that I find genius. I am no lawyer so I could be seeing this wrong. Now if Brent doesn't get the result he wants cant he use Jeffreys posts on here to claim his lawyer didn't represent him to the best of his ability?

Also IF Jeffrey is doing this for the good of the hobby and not the cash. Couldn't he have donated his services to the FBI to put Brent away?

To me his recent posts said, hire me or I will bury you with all the evidence I have against you.

I could be wrong but this is my take on the situation.
This is exactly what I referred to back on the first page of the threads....Can these former posts and threads come back to haunt him? Having said that, I absolutely have issue with Jeff's decision to represent Huigens, it paints a very ugly picture on what has been a very long, angered, and disapproved situation of PWCC and Brent Huigens, a lot of which were initiated by Lichtman... I stated previously that it was hypocritical and lacked integrity.. I do believe, however, that Jeff's personal and business life (outside of the baseball card world) should not be presented in this type of forum.....