View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 12:05 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
They need to be even more proactive in my view, tell us which cards were submitted by known or strongly suspected card doctors because how the hell do we know. Of course it will never happen because of the pressure it would put on the reserve. So we're left to fend for ourselves. And even worse, they then push it off onto the sellers many or most of whom are innocents.
what a legitimate company who puts their customers first with integrity would certainly do something proactive like that or what Swarmee suggests. That's what WE would do with our business's. PSA and PWCC are rotten at the core and I don't even think there is an argument there.

They will give verbal blow jobs to everyone and anyone for as long as they can, because that's the kind of companies THEY run. They are both on MY DEAD list and they should be on your's too of companies you will never do business with again under any circumstances. But people are real stupid and that's the one thing you can always count on as well as what PSA & Brent Mastro count on.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 06-07-2019 at 04:58 PM.