View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 03:36 PM
Dave K.leppel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I think he's playing the spin game of limiting it to ones with actual conclusive before and after photos. Whatever.
According to the link that was posted earlier in this thread there are about 350ish “verified” items that people bought for an aggregate of around $750k.

If you eyeball the list of alleged flip number ranges of suspected cards that is posted on BO the last time I checked it looked like there were on the order of 1000 items. I did say “so far”.

It’s early into this. Nobody knows how deep this rabbit hole goes. I also said I expect that the number would grow.

What you call spin I call letting it play out and in facts before rushing to judgment. Anyone who owns a significant number of PSA authenticated items has a vested interest in what ultimately comes out of this. I see no one questioning the person who posted that there were over 100,000 items about how he came up with that number.

I don’t understand the predominant need to try to hang PSA and significantly increase the damage to innocent collectors based on what we have learned so far.