View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 05:59 AM

Rick, awesome T216's. Perhaps you can write the script of a movie showing how the card has survived and all the people whose hands its been in -- like a Dog's life, except with that MINO -- "A card's life".

Jesse, yes, Heritage has some really nice things. I wish REA, Memory Lane, and LOTG would all post previews, like Heritage and Huggins, so I could see what they have coming down the pipe and I can plan accordingly. Based on what in Heritage. Auction Houses need more and sooner previews

So here is my topic, and perhaps it should be a different thread. What, if anything, is SGC doing to capitalize on all the bad press/mojo that PSA and BGS are getting. SGC should be rolling out advances, digitizing its entire population report, hiring some new top graders, and beefing up advertising. If its a matter of money, why dont they just go raise it. PSA/BGS has given SGC a great opportunity here and I wish they would seize it -- because, personally, I think SGC is worlds better than PSA, and, to me, BVG is barely better than GAI when it comes to 1950 and older (certainly the 1920 and older than I collect).