View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 05:13 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

There is a rule at the top of every page that says if you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be by your post (or attainable from it). With respect to that you are more than welcome to share your views. But you have to be accountable for what you say on this forum, just like everyone else, and that is why your name is there. You won't be banned unless you do something of a bannable nature. If you want to be banned, you can just leave, no one will follow you.
Only having crazy and or distorted views of reality, in and of itself, won't get you banned here. With a little over 10,000 members we have to have a few crazy ones.

This all said you are welcome to start a thread in the watercooler section to discuss it more or you can just leave. Whatever floats your boat, but this thread should be to discuss the original topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206madman View Post
The elementary school was closed in 2008 due to asbestos and mold. The public records all prove that. The school purchased the 26 trees for each of the deceased before the event happened, there are photos of the trees before the day is supposedly happened. Numerous crisis actors were caught laughing and messing up their lines on the day of the event. There was a sign at the school that said "everyone must check in" and they were handing out water bottles to all the actors that were just walking in circles.

There were no dead victims, it was all fake. I'm 100% positive it was fake, and so are millions of other people. Alex Jones's company is owned by CNN you morons. If you think it's disgusting trying to help people out and tell them the truth, then shame on you.

On 9/11, three buildings collapsed at the speed of gravity due to 2 plane crashes. WTC 7 never got hit by a plane and yet somehow CNN and BBC announced it collapsed before it even did. If you all think this is disgusting and want to further censorship and the demise of America, then fine, take part.

Please take my name off my profile posts, I have no idea why Leon would do that to spite me. Hell just remove my account and ban me, ya'll are too stupid for me.

Last edited by Leon; 06-02-2019 at 05:14 PM.