View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 12:15 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscardtheory View Post
I support this sentiment. I certainly won't be bidding on any more PWCC listings and I won't be buying any more PSA or BGS (let's not forget BGS has a huge part in this too) graded items. I guess I'll have to wait for a real TPG competitor to arrive and have my PC stuff regraded someday. Hopefully none are altered, but that's now unlikely. I don't have a VCP sub, but I wouldn't do any business with anyone with ties to this situation (I don't have business interactions with Leon, so don't even try it), especially after seeing the proprietor's deflection attempts. Playing dumb doesn't work. You know darn well what's happening within your own business, down to every little detail.
This is just about the part I made bold. This may seem strange to some but I have no problem with Leon taking Brents $ for advertising. Seriously do you stop watching a channel on TV because they aired a commercial you don't like. I may not like the advertisement but I sure as hell like the channel/forum or I wouldn't be here.

He is letting all this go down on HIS forum, gotta respect him for that.

Someone might want to quote this for posterity.