View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 02:55 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethius88 View Post
Couldn't it also be reasonably argued that because grading is subjective that the alleged "50 cards" may have been borderline when viewed in the SGC holders? I don't care if we are talking Company A, Company B, or Company C to Z.... you submit raw cards 10 different times you may get several different grades.
I just don't see that any of these "facts" are really provable.
Well, in theory, you could have some former employee claim yeah we had a policy against crossovers. But my opinion, at least insofar as we are talking antitrust as Corey has suggested, is, well so what? Why do I have an obligation to the other grading company to cross over their cards to my holders? And how can that company with a straight face claim they need me to do this for their survival? That just sounds for all the world like they do, in fact, have an inferior product.

Now, whether a PSA customer has some legitimate gripe for his cards not being evaluated properly, that's a different question. But the answer to that in my opinion has nothing to do with the antitrust laws.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 05-22-2019 at 02:59 PM.