View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 12:54 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
Additionally, if Brent believed/thought these things...it'd be nice to hear it from him!
Were I he, at this point, I would keep quiet. He only makes his case worse with the spin he tries to put on things that people see through.

To be clear, altered cards are so rampant that they probably infect everyone. If you inadvertently sell some, well, it sucks but I wouldn't blame you. But it's something else to knowingly accept cards from people who you know or have strong reason to believe are doing the altering. And in my opinion and to some extent knowledge, many sellers are doing just that and have been. There are people who would excuse that on the basis that the card is slabbed, so it's all PSA's fault, but I don't buy that for a minute.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 05-14-2019 at 12:58 PM.