Thread: Centered?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 12:13 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by todeen View Post
I look at it like this: I want to buy Tris Speaker cards. I have many examples before me, and I want to get the best one that I can afford. There is horizontal centering, and vertical centering. If I have the money, I will ignore cards that are off centered in both categories. Then I am left with options that are centered one way, but not the other. But I do like your term half centered.

My dad was in sales, and it was always about closing the deal. If this seller needs to say centered to close the deal, than do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I agree it is good to close the sale. But it is better to close the sale and form long relationships based on reality and trust. Before I got this gig I was in outside IT sales for a little over 20 yrs, straight commission. If I misled my customers they wouldn't have come back to me. I had several customers for close to 20 yrs when I got out of the industry. But to each their own I guess. Descriptions can still irk me though .
Here is one, shown many times, that is well centered but I doubt I would call it perfectly centered.
ps...on the 2 Chases, above, even though I like those big bottom borders I like the other one a little better. There is no right or wrong answer on that one.
l
Attached Images
File Type: jpg williams.jpg (78.9 KB, 123 views)

Last edited by Leon; 05-05-2019 at 12:15 PM.