View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 09:41 PM

Default First of all.......

A HUGE CONGRATS TO CLINT!!!!

This made me so happy! a useful thread I finally post it almost brought a tear to my eye....I can't imagine ever getting a Wagner, but if I did, I would probably pass out...maybe I will hit the lottery or find one at a flea market....nice to have a life long dream.....kinda why I posted this thread...

but now you have your dream card and I can live vicariously through you my friend!!!

GOD BLESS!! and also to Jay for getting Clint his "Dream Card" WOW....

Second:

George, so touching to hear that story.......I'm in the process of trying to get back a very sentimental card I know how you feel...sometimes the memory attached to the card is worth more than a whole collection...but people are worth more... hope you get re united with it.........remember we are just "renting" these little cardboard beauties for now but the joy like landing that card, the memory last a lifetime.....people matter more than cardboard, but it's nice to be feeding the kid in all of us......

Third :

Rats my friend......YES OF COURSE! ....your taste in these are unreal and just like mine....great people

Lastly:

all these pieces are just mid blowing! hard to find my favorite, I really enjoy this thread, but Clint made my posts on this board all worth it! I SHARE ALL OF YOUR JOY MY FRIENDS......

PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL TO MAN(AND WOMAN)

Merry Early Christmas everyone

like Christmas when I open this thread and see all your super gifts.....

GOD BLESS ....and happy collecting