View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 09:19 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by trambo View Post
I use the PSA registry to register my sets and have sets ranking from 1st on the registry to 170th so I'm all over the place there. Certainly there's an ego thing and I don't think it's limited to the upper end of the spectrum. In fact, I had a guy competing with me for 15th place or something on one of the sets I used to own.

For me, it's a way to catalogue my collection through a 3rd party in case something bad happens to it as well as seeing what's out there that other like minded collectors have. Additionally, it's been a great tool to share with family and friends as I work to have front/back scans of all the cards I own.

I know you weren't being critical but I figured giving a little color on the why of it may make some sense.
Understood. I am not a set person but I do use collectorfocus as an organizational tool.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.