View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 12:01 PM
Charles Mandel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfanNY View Post
Charles:
instead of responding to my post and the fact that you know that the items you produce are used to decieve. You come back and say that "if They are Helmar Ty cobbs they are in the right price range". Well you know that statement is a lie. A quick search on Ebay brings up a couple Helmar Ty Cobb Stamps selling for $13.

So my point is you knowingly produce items that you know can and have been used in the past to cause harm to people. On top of that you come here and Lie. So no matter how you spin it you make a living producing items used to defraud individuals. You could easily reduce that chance but have chosen not to.
If you could detail one lie that I've said I would be grateful for the opportunity to clarify. You are just looking for a fight and that is pointless. The great irony, to me at least, is that I made the Art Stamp series in response to criticisms from this board saying that my cards were selling for "too much money". I thought that making a series that was less expensive would be welcomed but now it seems the lower prices on that series are being used as evidence that I am somehow a liar. If you were non-biased you would have mentioned that the average price on, for example, my Ty Cobb Imperial Cabinet #66 is $188.42 and the other Imperial Cobbs are somewhat lower but average at least $125. The high prices range from $331 to $405 for that series. Twenty copies of the Helmar E145 sold for an average price of $125 each. The average price for my Helmar-L3 Cobb #133 (retired for some time now) was $200.98 and #2 (similarly retired) was $221.42. And so on and on. A Helmar-T206 Cobb (mounted) sold July 31 for $472. If you see one of these cards the next time you are at your flea market I think that you should snap them up. Charles Mandel