View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 10:34 AM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngnichols View Post
None that I saw and I was shocked that they were not doing any grading/slabbing/re-holdering there at the show. It was just a small booth with a desk, a couple of computers, and that's it.

If you're going to roll out a new label, etc. then you better be at that show with everything and pumping it up. An absolute total blunder/fumble on their part and just once again shows why they are a distant 3rd in the grading industry.
According to this post they were taking submissions, but it was in a different area, so maybe you just saw the display by the PSA booth?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
++1...also...they had a large display close to PSA with high end items graded in the new holder and videos playing but their submission area was somewhere else and was tiny and had no "waiting" area...not that their lines compared to PSA...but still? I was not impressed with their software either as I couldn't find some of my cards using their search feature. For now SGC is still my choice...but they really need to get more professional.