View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 10:00 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
I saw them on cards at one table and it was many of their cards. I found it ironic that just about every card they owned qualifies for the sticker. Now they did have some very nice cards, but come on not all deserve a positive qualifier, as they called it Otherwise it kind of becomes irrelevant. These stickers seem silly to me. I don’t mind paying over vcp for a card I want that I feel exhibits stronger qualities but I don’t need an ugly sticker hampering the looks and trying to sway my opinion. Buy the card not the holder or the hype stickers. At least the purple LabelGuy seems to be offering the service to The public and not just cards he sells, unlike the others using this silliness.
I have bought from Brady and Jeff before. Every card I have gotten was dead centered, and would have been worthy of a pristine centering sticker. I wouldn't be surprised if they could add a sticker to 80 or 90% of their inventory.