Thread: T
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 04:50 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkheat View Post
There is one thing I can't get out of my head concerning the PSA Authentic Aaron. The Candiman auction ended March 11th. Assuming 2 days to send out invoices, the invoice would go out March 13th. The auction rules says payments are due no later than 2 weeks from the invoice days. So the buyer would have until March 27th to make payment. The eBay auction for the Aaron ended March 26th at 1 am. It looks like most of the current listings are 5 day auctions so lets assume that the Aaron was. The Aaron would have been listed the night/early morning of March 21/22. That is several days before the deadline to make payment. I didn't check to see which cards had bids in the main auction but several other cards ended within a day or 2 of the Aaron. Did all of the non paying bidders email or contact Candiman and tell them that they would not be sending payment before the payment deadline? Non payers typically don't tell you that they won't be sending payment, they just don't send it. So, what happened with the 2 weeks to send payment? This is another thing that can be added to the list of issues with Candiman.
James

Edit to add: I forgot to add a day or two for the cards to be shipped to Arkansas.

AUCTION RULES:

8. Payment: Invoices will be sent to all winning bidders within 3 business days after the auction by e-mail. Hard copy invoices will only be sent to those customers who request them and will contain all of your auction totals, including the items you won, shipping and insurance costs and tax if applicable. A copy of the payment instructions will also be enclosed with your invoice. Any bidder who has not paid in full without having made prior arrangements for late payment will have future bidding privileges revoked. Invoices are payable upon receipt with payment due no later than two weeks from date of invoice.
I don't think Daniel ever said the cards got shipped to Arkansas. Just he had a friend(LOL) there selling them for him. I do have this sneaky suspicion we will find out soon though.