Thread: T
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenx34 View Post
Daniel you get "bullied" because you deflect questions, don't give straight answers, ignore certain questions, pop up on Ebay with an ID from a different state selling some of the same cards you "sold" in your Candiman Auction and bid up $7k worth of cards on ebay and bounce an e-check.

Did I miss anything? I wouldn't call it bullying, I'd call it people trying to get to the truth vs. someone who is doing everything possible to only tell the portion of the "truth" they want out.

Cry unfair all you want, but you are creating this mess.
Chris,

You can call it whatever you want, but for the most part, bullying is the correct term for what has transpired on this forum. That's fine. We have thick skin and can handle attacks from bullies. We have received some great supportive pm messages, emails, and phone calls. So not all bad.

I know you are dying to know what happened with the famous e-check so here's what actually happened. The e-check didn't bounce. We placed a stop payment on it with our bank when we found out that the owners of that company are apparently sharing our personal information without our permission. We won't do business with a company that is willing to hand out their customers personal information like that without their permission. Would you?

Daniel