Thread: T
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 12:02 PM
Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandimanAuctions View Post
Peter,

We haven't gone anywhere. Our April 2018 auction will be open for preview April 7th (next Saturday) and the auction will run from April 14 -28.

We don't have time to get on here all day and debate with you guys about things that have already been discussed at length. We have been extremely busy getting orders from the March auction shipped and working on getting the April auction done. We've told our story and that's all we can do. If you want to read it again I suggest going back to the original thread we posted.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=252144

Daniel
Daniel; if you care to respond

One thing that bothers me is you don't use TPG; why not? For example the 1954 Aaron you have pictured or the 52 Robinson from March Auction. Aren't you doing your cosigners a dis-service, by not maximizing the potential sale price; and aren't your allowing your buyers to have doubt with regards to the authenticity of such cards. Perhaps, I am naive, but I don't understand why any auction house would not grade cards that clearly "exhibit" the look and the value that they should be, especially considering it would be in the consignor's best interest to do so.

If timing, is the answer as many have pointed out SGC & or BGS can meet your demands. So can PSA you may just need to pay up for speedier service, and wouldn't the consignor bear that cost anyway?

Last edited by cardsnstuff; 03-30-2018 at 12:18 PM.