View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 11:21 AM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandimanAuctions View Post
Hey guys,

This will be the last time I am able to post for a while. I will be very busy with the auction ending tomorrow, then packing and shipping, and preparing for our April auction.

I want to thank the many of you who listened to our story. I'm not going to go over everything that has been said. It can all be read from the beginning of the thread up to now. We have done our best to engage with as many people as possible on here and I believe have been respectful to everyone we have engaged with. Despite the harsh criticism, which Leon told me would happen when I spoke with him on the phone, I am glad we got on here and posted our story. We have nothing to hide. We created Candiman Auctions using our names knowing we would be in for an uphill battle. In the end I believe it will all be worth it. We love this hobby and want to be a part of it for years to come. For all of those who are skeptical and not fully comfortable bidding in our auctions yet, I understand. Time will tell the true story and that's something we simply can't attain overnight. We will be running several more auctions this year so please keep a watch out for them. I believe we will have some great items that many will be interested in.

Also, I want to personally thank Leon for speaking with me at length on the phone prior to posting this thread. Leon, I appreciate all of your advice. I hope to speak with you again soon. You are a great ambassador for this hobby and we have great respect for you.

Thanks,

Daniel & Justin
Nice! You opted to reply a dozen times last night but only to people who showed neutrality but decided not to even address the subject of the tiny scans you provide? I get that you do not want to touch the use of the word "appears" again.

Unlike several on the board I fully support your decision to not have the cards graded. I think it is a mistake for many reasons but that is your choice if you or your consignors want to leave money on the table as well as not offer the peace of mind to your buyers. If you are not going to take the time and money to get the cards graded then take a stand and issue a definitive grade on a card and put up a large clear scan.