View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 02:46 PM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default wasn't flushed down the toilet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Wasn't like this dude burned it or flushed it down the toilet. Not sure why he is Public Enemy # 1.

I get really pissed when some card company butchers a document and creates a ugly autograph monstrosity, but I guess you own and you do what you want with it. Sort of how the world works.
funny you say wasn't flushed down the toilet

the person I bought the booklet from found it in among some old books and old photos in a box he found at a garage sale , he said he got there quite late the people were packing up and were already putting stuff in boxes to the side of the curb for trash pick up there were several other boxes they still had for sale, he said he paid $25 for 2 boxes of stuff in one of the boxes was the booklet , he then googled 1912 American League Baseball of NY found out they were the New York Yankees , he then googled vintage NY Yankees tickets, a website I am a NY Yankees ticket consultant on comes up number 4 out of 1,840,000 results
he contacted me about the booklet we negotiated a deal , wasn't much negotiation when I gave him my price, I do not think the FLASH could have said yes any quicker ,so It may have been saved from the trash heap if he had not bought the boxes , the guy had no emotional attachment and very happy to flip it for a huge profit , and here we are .

Last edited by megalimey; 02-28-2018 at 03:45 PM.