View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 02:51 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Yes, I think there was a bad deal between the two recently, that is my take on it. And from a 3rd party board member, Matthew might have been the issue. You have every right to your opinion just like any other member. I don't see anything I did which I would change. You are safe as long as your family isn't part of your business. That said, I don't think that merely mentioning a family members name is the worst thing in the world. It shouldn't be done but it's not in the top million things I don't want. And I will generally edit their name out too. In the last 15 yrs I don't recall anyone's family member being allowed to be spoken about unless there was an extraordinary situation such as this. I don't see anything that has been said about her that has been disrespectful either.
BTW, Matthew acted crazy before I had a chance to address Sliphorn's name issue. After he went crazy I changed my mind on posting it...but still sent his name to Matthew. Everyone should be able to know who is saying stuff in their direction.
Understood. I'm just trying to make sense of it all. The bad deal story makes sense, shows motive, but you would think if there were a deal between the two (good or bad), that Toppsaholic would have his contact information as well and wouldn't be starting threads asking for it. From someone who's been away from the boards lately and just reading it, it appears that Sliphorn started it for no apparent reason. Like you said, maybe there was more to it? Either way, I don't know Toppsaholic and really don't care.