Thread: Shipping?
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 07:36 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default ebay global shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampsfan View Post
Try being in Canada, where eBay charges ridiculous amounts through their Global Shipping Program. I'm with you, I include those charges when bidding, and seldom win anything from anyone who uses that program.

Lots of discussion around whether Americans who use that program actually realize it lowers the number of potential bidders for their products.
I use Ebay Global shipping for international and only ebay global shipping
hundred of successful Global shipping transactions .
If not for ebay global I would not even offer international shipping , due the major hassle it can be.
Some International buyers complain about the charges and then ask me to ship it by other means , but there is always a caveat , that being I lie on the customs forms as to its true value or what the contents are , or just put some stamps on it and mail it with no declaration . The buyer saves money with zero risk , because if it gets held in customs,lost or not delivered Ebay will give the buyer their full money back plus the shipping cost , How doing that makes any sense for the seller as good business is beyond me , so if it means losing those customers so be it ,