View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 04:19 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdcrdkid View Post
So, toppsaholic -- first you claim that you deliberately "changed a digit or 2 in the name" because you didn't want to put the real username out there for people "who would look it up for no reason". That seems like an odd thing to do if you're actually looking for the guy, but whatever.

Then a few lines later, you admit that you made a mistake -- "my eyes are bad phone too small thought it was turn but its tum".

WHICH IS IT, TOPPSAHOLIC? DID YOU DO IT DELIBERATELY OR WAS IT A MISTAKE? WHICH IS IT? HUH???

Seriously, thanks for the laughs over the past couple of days, even if they're unintentional. You come in, guns a-blazin', accusing others of the very things you're most guilty of, tossing out your evidence-free claim that 30% of the usernames on this board are fake, accusing Ben North of "hiding out" in South Dakota and using a fake name when in fact he has never hidden who he is. You obsess about fake names on the board, when you yourself admittedly used a fake surname here last year (Hopkins), giving the excuse that it's a "family name" that you "often use for internet accounts". You're so over the top that it's entertaining. Of course, I doubt that many people here take you at all seriously at this point, and as others have also said, I certainly can't imagine ever doing business with you.
It's almost as if he's channeling Bruce. Uses the royal "we", and claims that his acting like a jerk is good for business. I can't wait for him to threaten to sue Matthew Hopkins.