View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Ch.ris Jenk.ins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
I assume by "they" you mean negatives. They do. The positives get removed too. It's irrelevant. What is relevant is that in the past 12 months the guy has had 24,997 transactions in which feedback was left and 24,782 were positive. That's 99.1% positive in the last 12 months. That's a pretty solid track record.

I do some selling on Ebay and I've learned that some buyers are just jerks...about 1 in a 100....which could explain why only 99 out of 100 of his transactions end happily ever after.

Not saying this guy couldn't clean up the one percent a little, but I think the evidence shows he's not intentionally trying to rip people off.
I'll tell you what... Go buy a group of cards from Battlefield0516. Same premise 15k+ positives and "only" 129 negatives. After you get your cards, closely inspect them and compare to the auction scans. EVERY ONE of them will have some kind of clean up done, some more than others. Flaws will be hidden, corners will be worse on the card than in the scan. If you can live with that then leave all the positives you want. But you can't tell me that seller, despite 15k positives, isn't a crook!