View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
You do realize, like bid retractions, they eventually get removed. This guy, like Battlefield can never stay clean, they always have neutral and negative feedback.

Call me silly, but I'll stick with those that have very few neutral and negative feedback scores.
This last seller I just purchased from was clearly a mistake on my part. It won't happen again, I promise.
I assume by "they" you mean negatives. They do. The positives get removed too. It's irrelevant. What is relevant is that in the past 12 months the guy has had 24,997 transactions in which feedback was left and 24,782 were positive. That's 99.1% positive in the last 12 months. That's a pretty solid track record.

I do some selling on Ebay and I've learned that some buyers are just jerks...about 1 in a 100....which could explain why only 99 out of 100 of his transactions end happily ever after.

Not saying this guy couldn't clean up the one percent a little, but I think the evidence shows he's not intentionally trying to rip people off.

Last edited by Fballguy; 09-01-2017 at 03:08 PM.