View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 05:51 PM
James
James Kin.chen

I don't know if this was directed at me or Kevin but I have never consigned cards with any auction house or anyone that lists on eBay. I haven't bought anything from PWCC in over 4 months. I used to buy from them almost weekly. Yes, they have their issues but at least they are trying to do a little something. That is more than can be said for any other consignment company on eBay. eBay doesn't give a crap what bidders do.
James

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
In part because there is consistent fraud in Betsy's auctions. Which of course you know which is why you defend them so much -- and probably consign with them as well.

It's comical that the same bullshit we all heard about Mastro ('If they were really doing anything wrong they would get arrested") is what we hear now about PWCC. Do you think that law enforcement is at the ready to investigate every fraud that exists in every corner of the country right now? Or perhaps they have priorities as to what they investigate? And do you really think that the great majority of PWCC defenders aren't either on the payroll, conspire with them or reap the benefits of the fraud that occurs in their auctions? Comeon man, don't play dumb.

Last edited by jfkheat; 06-22-2017 at 05:54 PM.