View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 02:20 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

But I wonder what might accidentally get filtered with all of those parameters? I usually just put -reprint and let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by polakoff View Post
OP - you can accomplish all this with filters already in place and a bit of creativity. It's a bit of a pain but what I do is run one search with all the filters in place, bookmark the results, and then go there every time I want to search. Then it's a matter of changing the search terms rather than the filters.

1. No Deans Cards - on the left filters click on "more refinements" then go to Seller - the rest should be self explanatory
2. Sh*t that is priced 2 or more times what any sane individual would pay for said card - set a top price in the price range
3. Cards that have been listed for over 2 years straight at the same stupid price - sort by newly listed
4. Crap that doesn't fit the search but the seller has added tags to get people to look at their useless reprints or garbage - set your exclusion search terms - I generally buy raw so mine are like this: -(psa,bgs,bvg,sgc,reprint,rp,signed,auto,autograph)