View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 10:05 AM
G.ary L.eavitt

Default Bcrs

Hey guys, Gary Leavitt here.
Thanks for the kind words earlier. I have completed many transactions on this site with members. I travel around the Midwest and northeast buying collections. Yes, I spend a ton on the ads but have some fun doing it. Without going too far into it, I have a fairly substantial collection. I have been upgrading for years and hope to acquire higher end material. I pay generally about 70% VCP but will change that based on if I really want something. I sell off the balance of what I purchase. And yes, I sometime lose money at my events as the costs are very high..
For those of you that don't me I am a forensic accountant focusing on fraud examination and anti-money laundering. As you can imagine; it is quite stressful and very complicated so this is my "therapy"..I am a crappy golfer so this is what I do for fun. Since I have daughters who don't care about the cards, I suppose one day I will just sell them off.
Thanks for reading and feel free to contact me if you have questions or just want to talk about a collection.
Gary.