View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 05:54 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloondilana View Post
Jake,
Why do you always got to dispute everyone on this site?
You make yourself look like a complete idiot!
Brad Pencil is one of the nicest guys in this hobby and he is not the con artist in this situation.
Read the darn eBay messages, they can't be edited. What the hell is your problem?

I just don't understand your MO on this site. You are always on it and post about every piece of nonsense there is.
Don't you got anything to do in your life?

Your show is getting stale, you are barking up the wrong tree all the freakin time!!!
John, you are upset that you didnt make more on the sale of the altered card and i get that. You made several posts that the net54 threads impacted the final sale value. Did you not? However you did make $1300+, and the card was removed from the PSA registery. You didnt eat the loss, PWCC did on your consignment. The card ultimately was returned back to PWCC, so not sure what your argument is about people impacting the auction when its obvious the auction was unfair to whoever bought the card. Lets not pretend you are not biased no matter what I put on here but i do not think anything i put here on this thread was unfair. You are free to point out anything you think was unfair that i put on this thread and have others chime in.

When i see comments about 'dont you have to do anything in your life' it sort of implies you dont have any real argument. You always appear to be in disputes with others on this board.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 04-28-2017 at 06:07 AM.