View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 05:49 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by orly57 View Post
Brad Pencil's reputation really should not and cannot be questioned. Don't go down this road Jake. There are more than enough scumbags in this hobby for you to attack to even consider F u cking with Brad. That guy is as honest and decent as they come, and I am proud to call him a friend. He didn't have to come out and say he sold them the card, and yet he did. So what is your theory exactly? That they offered to buy ANOTHER COBB off brad that they knew was fake?
GTFOH defending some shady ebayer over a respected member of this board.
I not defending toppsholoc at all. I agree Topps is the worst ebay seller in the world. So your post makes no sense. Now knowing Toppsholic is the worst ebay seller in the world (thus i am not defending some shady seller )would you sell him a fake card for $1500? No one would have a right to question you for doing that? Also when you comment about you dont care if you screw someone over (as another poster in this thread quoted you), because whoever the seller is, well I do care if it was me. I just wouldnt do the deal with toppholic or whether it was battlefield selliing a great graded card. That could be just me that doesnt do that , but I dont think its ridiculous for me to questions others that do.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 04-28-2017 at 06:08 AM.