View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 05:59 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by pencil1974 View Post
Yeah, I actually sold him that Green Cobb, told him it wasn't right, but he didn't care at the time he said because I think he thought he had a fish on the hook. Then a month later he wanted to give it back because it wasn't legit. He sent me emails that said I don't care if its not legit my wife and I just love cards. So I helped him and his wife part with $1500 as I really didn't think he would be dumb enough to do it. Guess I was wrong and now I giggle a little every time he complains.

Does that make me an ass, sure it does. Do I care, no I don't because some times the bully gets punched in the face. But he threatens every few days to beat me up, blackmail me some how, etc. etc.. I have to say I don't like screwing anyone over but man Toppsaholic was the one person I didn't care if I screwed over or not. Sorry if you don't want to deal with me moving forward, I understand and thats anyone's choice.
He sent me several of those threatening messages also. I called him out on that Cobb and a few other scams he was trying to pull. He is known for knowingly buying bad items and trying to sell them as good. Very similar to Battlefield but without the photoshopping.

He quit messaging/threatening me after he bought a trimmed T206 and was trying to sell it as good. Guess he could no longer claim innocence after I sent him links to the auction listing that he bought it from that clearly listed it as trimmed.