View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 06:17 AM

Updating my story -- the ebay seller replied to my email this morning and offered to keep the card for a 10% restocking. I accepted his offer. The seller is called madeofmiracles and he is my hero! Very gracious and great customer service (although I say that without having seen the balance hit my Paypal account for a refund). In the end, the lesson I have learned here is no Ebay purchases for this guy before noon! (and perhaps get my eyes checked more often).

I was prepared to accept the card (and actually had strong interest from Forum members to trade for and/or buy the card from me -- I love Net54), and it would not have been the end of the world, given it was a great looking Cobb and in time would have worked out. But alas, there are still some real good folks on ebay and Omar of madeofmiracles is one of them, and it all worked out -- a nice $500 adventure.

Thanks to all who responded to my post.

As an aside, Jobu was correct in his advice that I could have taken advantage of Seller's 30-day return policy and I appreciate the guidance on that.