View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 06:23 PM

Over the past year I have gotten neck deep into t206 backs, and unfortunately, your question is way too broad for a quick response. I have learned a ton, but have done countless hours of research and talked to numerous people (and still have tons to learn). There are some immediate tools I can suggest. I use vintagecardprices.com - it's a subscription site, but generally pretty good for comps and for t206 they differentiate by backs (not series or factory however). Also, Google t206 back multiplier - there are numerous sites and articles that discuss this; note, however, that many of these articles are several years old so use the info as guidance not gospel. You should also do general research on back scarcity - there are many articles on the web and countless threads on net54 (as well as very very knowledgable board members). Also, you want to check PSA and SGC population reports bc "rare" backs are not always scarce with respect to a given players/pose, and scarcity it seems is as important, if not at times more important, than the rareness of the back in general. Hope that helps.