View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I am sorry that happened, Mike. If someone makes a commitment they should stick to it. If something happens, as things tend to do, communicate about it. The worst thing, next to outright theft, is not following through and not communicating. I hope all of our members will let me, or another moderator, know of deals like this one where a member doesn't live up to his/her? side of the deal and/or just goes off in radio silence. Those members will no longer be able to participate on the BST. It only works if I or another moderator knows though.

And this isn't necessarily being thrown your way Mike, but you know as well as I do, that if someone does it once there is a good chance they have done, or are doing it, somewhere else too. We don't need those types on our BST. (unless someone wants to convince us otherwise).

Hope all is grand your way, my friend. Pretty sure this Year is going to be a good National. Hope to see everyone there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Peich View Post
Pretty simple stuff, Leon, and sorry you have to deal with it so frequently.

I also agree that listing the sold price on a BST item helps to create a good resource.

To your list of BST policies I would remind folks that if you agree to purchase an item, you are obligated to do so. I had someone agree to purchase a Hindu-backed Southern Leaguer on 12/25, and he has not paid, nor will he answer my email inquiries. Fortunately the card was never sent.

Cheers to all,
Mike