View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 01:49 PM
Rob

Porpoise? I think that's a Mahi Mahi. Always wondered why they chose that graphic instead of the traditional "dolphin". But, I love that pennant. I have a couple of the original version sans AFC Championship reference. Never saw this version but would love to find one.

For Mike...I really enjoy your book. Was looking for a long time for a pennant price guide and was happy to find yours. I think the football portion could be enhanced and I don't necessarily agree with the the value/rarity designations in some cases...but I get how this would be an evolving encyclopedia, particularly for football as I'm guessing there are fewer collectors thus fewer pennants floating around. I've learned it's very hard to research pennants, especially the older ones...at least for the average collector. I also believe this book is the first of it's kind and should be built upon over time. If you ever decide to do a 3rd edition, please let me know. I have quite a few football pennants not in your book.

I mean this as a compliment...I keep your book on the back of my toilet and I reference it once a day...at least (Haha). Seriously...I'm always flipping through it. I also carry it around with me in my back pack whenever I'm away from home as I'm always looking for pennants and want your book handy.

Anyway...Thanks!

Rob