View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark70Z View Post
Dan,

What do I need to do to get invited to the Baltimore Collectors Dinner?!? I want to view all that great stuff up close and personal. Of course pictures are the next best thing. Can you please give a little detail on what the history is on this event?

Since I don't currently collect pre-war I'm not sure which Wajo card individuals are referring (I know, that's probably sacrilege ). While I did enjoy viewing all the cards on display I really love all the Orioles and Colts pennants. There's a few on the wall I've never seen before. Any other pics of the pennants?

Thanks so much for sharing!
We have been meeting for about 30 years now. It started out as just the local Baltimore collectors of the turn of the Century Baltimore stuff.

We would usually have it at a Country Club because one of the collectors was a member there. Than it moved to another collector's house in the Mt Washington area of Baltimore.

This was my 1st time hosting and John and Carla Conigliaro of Great Moments hosted with me at my house.

If I get to host again, I will send you an invite.

Thanks for all of the kind words guys and Joe..... not a soul at the party asked me anything about the OJ's! I was bummed! But thank you and I will take a better picture of them and post it.

It should be 1 pose of each of the Balto players and I filled in the bottom right corner gap with my Buck Ewing Gypsy Queen.

Dan