View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 01:15 PM
Dan Marke1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
......I've heard e-bay is trying to cull the herd a little. Too many sellers with ridiculous prices essentially using e-bay to store photos of their overpriced listings. Cluttering up searches and turing the newbie's off.

What they want is sellers to sell their stuff and turnover their inventory. If you can't do that in 30 days, they figure your squatting. I feel for you. Need to either be a massive seller, or onesy-twosy, anything in the middle and your a target.
I would submit as a buyer this is eBay's biggest problem and I'm glad to read that they are trying to frustrate the triple-market-value sellers who've had the same items on Ebay for years that creates what I call "Ebay search pollution".

I don't agree that the Ebay is the worse managed company around, although some of their policies leave a lot to be desired. There are several major businesses I've encountered in the past 8 years that engage in outright consumer fraud which outranks inefficient and poorly constructed business practices any day of the week.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain