View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 06:15 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobu View Post
Hey Irv --- photo stream is the record of all of your uploads (newest at the top). There are a few ways to get scans into albums:

1) To easily move multiple photos that are already posted: From your photo stream page, look to the right and you will see "Create New Album". Click that and you are taken to a page where you can name the album on the left. Then take the pictures you want in that album from the icons at the bottom and drag them into the open space. You can change the order by clicking and dragging them around once they are in the open space. When you are done, go to the bottom left and click "save" and you are finished. (Photos can be in multiple albums.)

2) To move a single photo that is already posted: Open the single scan and scroll down. On the bottom right you will see a small link that says "add to album". Click on this - you can add it to an existing album or create a new album by clicking "create new album".

3) Photos not yet uploaded: The easiest way to put photos into albums is when you first upload the images. To do this you start the upload as you normally would. When you are on the preview screen that says in the browser tab "Ready to Upload" you can click the image(s) you want (hold down control and click on the images to select several at once) and then click "Add to Albums" on the left with the images high lighted. Pick your album(s). When you upload the pics they will go to your photo stream and all the albums that you chose. NOTE: you can also rename all of the individual images on this page by clicking on the files names.
Got them in albums, Bryan. Thanks again!

I just labeled/listed/uploaded them backwards (4 to 1 instead of 1 to 4) but hopefully I figure it out through editing and can put them in order?

I did add some pics I missed after the fact which are now out of alphabetical order (Dimaggio ex) so hopefully I can correct that as well?

I utilized Leon's free album upload as well, and truth be told, it was pretty easy!

Last edited by irv; 09-07-2016 at 06:30 PM.