Thread: Collectable app
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 03:56 PM
Dan Bl@u

I've been using the app for a couple weeks and really like it also. Dave (the owner) reached out to me and asked me for feedback, which I appreciated. I told him my main suggestions were -

1. More auction houses. They're missing about 5-6 popular ones. I know that's out of his control to some extent though.

2. I agree that it's a little buggy. My watch list won't appear when I click on it. I have to click on the icon, and then hit "back" on my phone, and then click the icon again, and it will load.

3. My biggest suggestion is that they add the sort feature to the wish list. You can sort your watch list (for example, by time ending soonest), but you can't sort your wish list. This gets frustrating if you're tracking a big category, such as "T206," where there might be dozens of auctions in the wish list. Since they seem to be listed in fairly random order, and you can't sort them to show the newly-added entries first, it can be really hard to figure out what's a new listing and what's not. Easy to miss stuff this way in a big wish-list category.

Overall I love the app & look forward to using it more!