View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 06:37 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyFarino View Post
This photo is what really got me interested in photo collecting. Ive ALWAYS wanted this photo but always seemed to miss out on the opportunity. Well had to give up some nice stuff but extremely happy that I did. Had a painting of this done a year ago also (see below)

What a piece of work. And here I was thinking, with it being your Holy Grail piece, surely the image would stay up for at least a week. I really get tired of seeing all of the Photobucket ads in your posts after you delete all of the images out. Not to mention that the threads are confusing or useless for anyone to refer back to later. I could maybe understand if this site didn't have a built-in way to upload images so that you needed to clear space on your Photobucket account now and then. Net54 does allow image uploads though, which makes the continual deletion of images look more you're covering your tracks. Maybe that's not the case, but it's still darn annoying.

Last edited by thecatspajamas; 07-19-2016 at 06:45 PM.