View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 08:28 AM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAllen2556 View Post
Not to make any excuses for anyone, but once when I was selling cards on the BST I received a PM through my email to buy the cards at, let's say 4:30pm. I agreed. I then looked at the original post I had made and noticed a reply to buy on my original posting at 4:25pm. Because I received the PM in my email I had responded to that message without realizing that someone had already offered to purchase the cards 5 minutes earlier on my original listing.

Just saying that with two ways to respond to BST posts (PM's and replying on the original thread) it is possible to mess up if you don't check both the original thread and your personal messages. Any chance that's what happened here?

Scott- I sent a the PM I detailed earlier first and when I had not heard from the seller after several minutes...I made sure I posted a thread reply, 'PM sent...thanks'

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente