View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 04:08 PM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdmtx View Post
Kevin,
I don't know you, and I feel fortunate I don't. You misrepresented an item. If proven to be intentional, that could be construed as fraud. Your unwillingness to make this an easy transaction is also confounding. So you need the 30 dollar ball back before you refund the $600 you charged? That seems a little ridiculous. Refund him $570 now and hold back $30 until you get your ball back. Your complaint of 4 months time passing is weak as well. Aren't you lucky it took him 4 months to figure out he had purchased something that was misrepresented, you got an interest free loan for 4 months. I think if you reread this thread you will do the right thing, cause the thread is anything but flattering for your image.

Mark Medlin
Well said
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.