Thread: Clown on ebay
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 06:41 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I got back a submission of 9 cards yesterday from BVG. Unfortunately what would have been the highest grade of them came back trimmed. To me the rest looked spot on give or take a half grade. I will continue submitting to SGC and BVG.... To me they are the most consistent. For full transparency, they are both advertisers and PSA would be welcomed as an advertiser too if they so desired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
As most of you know, I'm a small fish in this big collector sea but based on what I have read and seen on here and other avenues/forums numerous times, I must say PSA is quickly falling out of favor with me.

I have seen cards graded way too low for what they are and cards graded way to high for what they are as well.

This resubmit thing also boggles my mind and as someone said once, PSA= "Please Submit Again" it seems to be what they are hoping for time and time again.

I have some PSA graded cards as well as a few SGC's and a couple Beckett's and I will say, I much prefer the SGC slabbed cards more than I do the PSA's.

Beckett's are also nice, and if it's true that they are nearly impossible to crack, they'll get serious consideration over PSA as well if I ever decide to submit my cards.