View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 09:56 AM
Mark Pommenville

Default Avsbruins65 (AKA) Mark Intro

Hello to all fellow collectors, my name is Mark and I am originally from Rhode Island. After serving in the US Army for 22 years I am now living in Colorado Springs. Growing up I followed the Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins, Nordiques and Celtics. Been a fan of these teams since my early years and since there move to Denver in 1995 I am a Avalanche fan. Still follow the Pats, Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics. I am a member of many collecting boards and frequent them when time permits. I have been trading and buying cards since 1974 and have over 80,000 cards available for trade or sale. One of these days I will completely catalog them. I have been on eBay for many years and have a feedback rating of 2988. When I trade I always package the cards in a penny sleeve, top loader and team bag, (size permitting). I also ship in a bubble envelope. I consider myself a honorable trader and someone who can be counted on to complete any trade.

My player collecting interests are listed below.

Hockey:

•Jason Pominville
•Ray Bourque
•Jeff Odgers 102/167
•Ian Laperriere 152/244
•Joe Sakic
•Patrick Roy
•Cam Neely
•Bobby Orr 40/1497

Baseball:

•Fred Lynn
•Jim Rice
•Carlton Fisk

Teams:

My team focus are cards for the Avalanche, Bruins and Red Sox. Mostly base and inserts, but will acquire GU and autographs.

Colorado Avalanche
Boston Bruins
Boston Red Sox
New England Patriots

Sets:

2006-07 Be A Player Hockey Signature Portraits 8x10 autograph set. Consisting of Single, dual, triple and quad. I have 92/94 for the single set.
Need Kari Lehtonen and Sidney Crosby.
1965-66 Topps
1964-65 Topps
1965-66 Coca Cola
2008-09 Upper Deck Masterpieces (Hockey, Baseball and Football)
2014-15 Upper Deck Masterpieces

Projects:
•Ultimate Hockey Card Catalog: 3261/15563 for 21% and counting.
Would like to have one card for every hockey card set, insert, parallel, minor and European set

Side project for wife: Trying to compile a listing and acquire cards for gymnasts.

Last edited by avsbruins65; 06-20-2016 at 02:55 PM.