View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 11:53 PM
Ken McMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagebaseballcardguy View Post
I have reread this thread and others until my eyes are about crossed trying to find some info I saw someone mention in an older thread, but I just can't seem to find it. Those of you who have purchased Pennzoni graded card cases, do they accommodate SGC holders? I always see PSA cards pictured on their site. SGC holders being a bit wider I was wondering if any of you have any experience with SGC slabs and Pennzoni cases? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
The 30 card deep cases work quite well. The 36 card horizontal deep cases will fit 36 SGC cards with a slight overlap on each row but fit 32 cards quite nicely. The answer to your question is a qualified yes. It depends on how many cards you are trying to display.

On the 36 card deep cases, if you have mixed SGC and PSA cards, you can fit 36 cards just by having one PSA card per row and you will have no overlap. I do not however suggest the non deep cases as the cards can lean. Forward.

Kmac