View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 View Post
Raymond- I hear you. My point about this guy is that he doesn't give a damn about endangered species in Africa, India, and other places. That's what I was referring to. It's one thing when you're talking about deer, hogs, turkeys, etc, as long as it's in hunting regulations....But the other is disgusting in my opinion....

Kevin - Yeah, I'll agree with you as far as the endangered species are concerned. We have a millionaire here in town who has a big 'trophy' room including a stuffed elephant. What an a$$hole!

Unfortunately, there are a lot of those guys like that dentist who shot the lion last year, who are willing to pay top dollar to 'prove' something.

They use their dollars to first prey on needy individuals in third-world type economies to assist them which, in my opinion, just adds to what I call their crimes.

Aside from the endangered species, Nugent does eat what he shots and doesn't hunt for the afore-mentioned trophies. Just like me, I go through the Burger King Drive-Thru, bring it right home and 'consume' it while it's hot - without even thinking of hanging it on the wall or some such nonsense.

We can thank Ted for 'Cat-scratch Fever' too.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente