View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 03:57 PM
rob.ert int.rieri

First I think the threads have been great and they have caused me to check the site more than usual. As great as the $500 and $1000 threads have been I think their popularity might wane as I would think the majority of members do not have the funds to buy a $500 card much less have the funds to repeatedly buy a $500 card and keep turnover of the thread active. Personally, I might buy one or two $500 - $1000 dollar cards but wouldn't buy several.

On the other hand if there were a $100 thread I think many more members would be active and would be repetitive buyers/sellers. Again I could see myself buying/selling multiple cards. I would think that activity would be constant and new cards would continually be added.

Conversely I don't see any harm. Relative to it hurting the b/s/t I don't think it will. If anything I think it would help there will be more members spending more time on the site. As for myself, it's not a function of not having time to look at certain portions of the site but instead no new things to look at or discuss.

So I vote for the $100 thread.