View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 11:14 AM
Jeff P0tter

Quote:
Originally Posted by T206Collector View Post
How about how he changed the "P" to start "Phone" and "Pikesville"?
Interesting, thanks for taking the time to post that. It's hard to see for certain but it still looks like it was completed with one fluid stroke (up and down vs circular), and no lifting of the pen for the top.

Paul you have probably looked at more signed Marquard cards than anyone out there I so certainly respect your opinion and I really appreciate the active discussion on this one. What are your thoughts (I would love to hear from some of the other autograph pros on here if they are willing to weigh in as well regarding these) on the two TCMA cards I posted above, that certainly had to be signed pretty close from a time perspective. Do they look like they are in the same hand? To me, they don't at all. Maybe I am just seeing what I want to see because I have been positing this for over a year now, but they just look completely different to me and not something that can be explained away with a letter change or medium...everything looks different. I stick with pointing out the "R" but really it's everything about it.

Last edited by ATP; 05-11-2016 at 11:37 AM. Reason: more info