View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 08:46 AM
Jerry

Thanks for the replies ... I should have gone to PSA's website first about my grading question because my question was answered right there on their grading page (in regards to back vs front centering). I've been using my old SCD grading guidelines for too long :-) They are kind of out of date since the introduction of 3.5's, 4.5's, etc by the TPG companies. Also ... thanks for the reply about SGC grading specials. I'll just keep going back and checking each month in hopes of them putting on a special for less than $10 a card. As an aside ... after posting my SGC question here I read in another forum that some people were speculating that SGC may not run $6 specials anymore. Apparently they just raised their prices? That would be a shame as it would prevent me from using their services. I prefer the SGC holders for pre-war cards better than the PSA holders, when I'm shopping on eBay. Too bad I've waited this long to submit my own raw cards that I want to get graded :-( Anyway ... thanks for the replies.