View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 10:18 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Default How to get PSA to reduce POP

If someone has all of a certain card and wants to destroy 95% of them to ensure the 'destroyed' cards no longer find their way onto the market place.(and ease the new bidders' mind).

has anyone heard of someone getting PSA to reduce to POP.....taking video of the destroyed cards in their holders being burned for example may not be trustworthy...have you heard of people just sending in the cards to PSA and advising them to destroy them and remove them from POP?

if there were 50 cards of a common card for example and is a POP 50 which is selling for 30 dollars a card ....and a common card in the same set that has a POP 5 for example that is selling for $1000.....you would think that if you got 45 cards destroyed in what was once a POP 50.....then the remaining 5 cards could be in the $1000 range.... (i not asking the merits of whether its worth it and running the math)

Im just asking is a procedure that ensures the POP will be reduced by PSA and whether there is a methodology someone used in the past.....

Yes i will also ask PSA...but you know how that can go.. and no the Baritrome guy didnt ask me to post this

anyway....just food for thought...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 05-02-2016 at 10:19 AM.