View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 06:56 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Infraction given. Either leave that language at the door or you will be shown where it is. ANd I should add, your next outburst of profanity on this board will in fact be your last one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Your whole purpose in life, as anyone can see by reading any thread you're involved in, is just to be an a-hole to everybody. It's hilarious!!! I mean the rest of us get in arguments or disagreements here and there, because we're normal human beings, but you?? 100% snarky anger 100% of the time.

Oh, and it involves you being a fucking tough guy, d-bag. Complaining and carping because in your dumba** mind I was posting too much for a new guy. And you obviously thought I would be 'frightened' of you. So I specifically asked you where you live so maybe we could have a little meet up. Because if you were anywhere near me on the east coast, anywhere, I would've been happy to meet up with you and see how tough you really are. But, alas, you were in Texas. And I believe you sent me a pic of your license but said something to the effect of, I'm moving so I won't be living there very soon. Aw, you saved the PM's. How cute.

Last edited by Leon; 04-30-2016 at 06:58 AM.